Our Client, a fortune 500 financial services company is looking to bring on an experienced HR Coordinator to bring onto their team.
- Administers a variety of human resources activities and programs, including those related to staffing, compensation, benefits, training and workplace safety.
- Post job listings to fill vacancies and review resumes or applications to ensure that the basic qualifications are met before passing them on to the hiring team.
- Answers employee questions about human resources matters such as insurance, payroll, retirement plans, hiring procedures and company policy; referrals are made to specialists when necessary.
- Manage new hire orientations, human resources events and open enrollment for benefits such as health insurance.
- Maintain proper security for all employee files and follow privacy procedures at all times.
- Strong written communication skills for correspondence, reports and other company materials
- Experience with HR and payroll software systems
- Maintaining knowledge of current employment laws
- Organizing orientations, training sessions, interviews and performance reviews
- Proficiency in basic computer programs, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Consistency in meeting deadlines
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Subject matter expert in required skill set with ability to apply concepts & lead others
- Able to plan, lead, & organize complex deliverables that provide options for an organization to make decisions against
- For emerging skill sets, years of experience may matter less than depth of knowledge & expertise but traditionally may have 10 or more years of experience