Our client, an American fashion retailer based in Columbus, Ohio is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team in Midtown Manhattan!
- Design and deliver emails, site layouts, social and print assets.
- Produce, optimize and output web-ready digital artwork for media campaigns.
- Support Art Director in floorset concepting for all media platforms. Help design seasonal marketing assets.
- Partner with marketing and producers to ensure branding standards are maintained throughout all creative.
- Adhere to deadlines as communicated by producers.
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process across all media platforms.
- Respond quickly to design challenges and new business needs.
- Contribute and sustain patterning library for design and functionality.
- Brainstorm with team to create innovative brand communication, translate merchandising strategies to elevate and evolve the brand.
- Collaborate closely with merchants and marketing to translate merchandising strategy into compelling, brand-right creative.
- Ensure deadlines assigned to projects are met.
- Understand and be able to implement marketing and merchant objectives for each project and season assigned.
- Very strong verbal and written communication and positive attitude are required.
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail.
- Very strong and sophisticated typography skills.
- Ability to translate complex design challenges into clear, customer-friendly experiences.
- Discerning eye for photo editing, cropping, and compositing.
- Expert Photoshop and InDesign skills.
- Advanced level proficiency in all other Adobe CS.
- Passion and understanding of ecommerce and marketing best practices.
- Strong understanding of grid systems and responsive design systems.
- Collaborative, inclusive and flexible team member.
- Resourceful self-starter who gets things done.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree (Graphic Design / Interactive) or equivalent experience
- Proven talent in graphic and interactive design.
- 4+ years Web design in an agency or a brand.
- Advanced Photoshop and InDesign skills with excellent digital photo-manipulation, compositing skills, and digital layouts.
- Knowledge of best practices for Web image optimization
- Motion graphics & video editing experience for web (After Effects & Final Cut Pro) a plus
- Print skills also a plus.
- Relevant creative background.
- Strong retail/fashion brand or agency experience desired; ecommerce experience ideal.
- Experience delivering on business and creative goals through design.