Our client, the world's largest agriculture and grain corporation, is seeking a Food Lab Tech to join their team in Edyville!
* Perform analytical analyses such as; samples used to develop and maintain NIR calibrations and cross checks; sensory panel preparation; routine wastewater analysis; routine analytical analyses required on finished product or in-process samples.
* Maintain analytical equipment through maintenance, preventive maintenance and calibration; solution preparation and standardization.
* Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as required.
* 2+ years of college science courses such as chemistry, microbiology or food science or 2+ years of previous industrial lab experience
* Sound understanding of the basic sciences and analytical techniques, willingness to learn
* Demonstrated computer proficiency.
* Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment
* Demonstrated communication and teamwork skills