Financial Executive Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Russell Tobin is seeking an experienced Administrative/Executive Assistant to work with a client in the Financial Services Industry on a 6-12 month engagement with a strong possibility to go full time.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support in a complex team environment to a senior group or Executive
- Coordinates complex, senior-level internal/ external meetings and conference calls
- Handles a high volume of phone calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner
- Supports internal and external managers or clients
- Responds and follows up on client requests
- Maintains complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics
- Coordinates a high volume of domestic and international travel arrangements and processes expense reports
- Maintains understanding of firm policies and handles certain issues independently
- Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events'
3+ years Administrative experience within a well known professional environment
Bachelors degree is highly preferred
AddressJersey City, NJ