Russell Tobin is recruiting Entry Level Business Major (2018 and 2019) candidates for 6 months contract to hire roles in Oaks, PA area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily monitoring and reconciliation of separately managed accounts between firm’s portfolio accounting system and firm’s external custodians
- Communicate with custodians, banks, brokers and vendors to resolve issues related to daily processes, data delivery, trade settlement, etc.
- Work on miscellaneous projects to streamline operations, automate processes, and reduce errors
- Help set up new intermediaries, custodians, platforms and interfaces
- Help maintain security master, trading restrictions and various financial account information
- Respond to various external and client requests in a timely and professional manner: reporting, valuations, analyses, etc.
- Respond to various internal requests typically from client onboarding and portfolio management
- Various monthly and quarterly closing processes
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in business, math, finance or related field
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience at an investment management firm
- Portfolio accounting and performance experience
- Good understanding of financial markets
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills to manage data, projects, and processes