Our client, an American fashion retailer based in Columbus, Ohio, is seeking a Stylist to join their team!
The Stylist is responsible for the building of on-figure and still life editorial assets for all channels, ensuring brand DNA is consistent from concept to execution. This person must:
- Build outfits for digital on-figure and still life across all channels (digital, social, email, stores).
- Support the fashion director in the curation of seasonal product storytelling concepts.
- Possess extensive product knowledge across all collections and categories.
- Partner with creative teams from Beauty to provide styling props and communicate seasonal fashion POV for alignment across the business.
- Act as the point of contact between the fashion office and the the PDP teams – Visiting the PDP set to review outfitting and educating as to the POV, reviewing PDP images as needed for styling consistency, ordering relevant styling props, and reviewing outfitting lists pre-shoot to influence look creation.
- Build internal product POV mannequin setups as needed for the business.
- Partner with e-commerce to understand photography asset digital needs for each floor set, making suggestions as to product selection to ensure aesthetic consistency.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field.
- Fashion/Retail experience required.
- Styling Experience both on the brand & editorial side.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Strong visual sense, self starter, team player.