Digital Content Producer - Marketing
Russell Tobin & Associates Beaverton, OR
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Russell Tobin & Associates is seeking a Digital Content Producer to work at our global apparel client’s Beaverton, OR location. Position will start working remotely from home and return onsite once requested. Position is a 1-year contract role that could be extended or go permanent for the right candidate.
Job Title: Digital Content Producer - Marketing
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Facilitate collaboration between interconnected PGTM Teams and communicate/highlight improvement opportunities.
- Understand seasonal business strategy and brand design standards.
- Create and manage timelines for visual assets and proposed graphic solutions for client employee site via seasonal stories, key looks, product banners, email communication, infographics, copy, etc.
- Upload and tag all seasonal assets into DOWNLOAD//Seasonal Assets and DOWNLOAD//Retailer Assets.
- Audit content delivery from Global Teams.
- Be the point person for all authoring on client website Internal and External Experiences within our Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) CMS.
- Manage process, creation, and deployment of internal and external communication through Exact Target and Campaign Monitor.
- Manage, produce, attend E2E seasonal photoshoot process.
- Attend weekly team meetings with Content Development and other teams as needed.
- Work with Men’s GTM Excellence Manager to develop, maintain, and communicate seasonal vision and execution to internal upstream and downstream teams.
- Assist in the development and documentation of seasonal publishing standards and best practices to streamline operations, communication and use of guidelines for internal and external experiences.
- Troubleshoot and track tool issues/bugs, support authoring peers in problem solving and liaison with platform support teams.
- 2-3 years of web design or CMS authoring or management experience OR recent Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Design
- Being able to take content & customize (crop & size) for different areas of the platform
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities.
- Strong understanding of project management tools like Asana, MS Office, AirTable/SmartSheet.
- Understanding of the language of creative production and development.
- Detail orientation and intrinsic passion toward site success and high-quality delivery, and process excellence.
- Outstanding team player and positive attitude.
Russell Tobin & Associates
Arts and Entertainment