Our leading Multinational Banking and Financial Services company is in search of multiple Customer Service Professionals for Inbound Calls & Outbound Calls Customer Support
Please find below job description for your perusal and let me know your thoughts on pursuing this opportunity.
Job Title: Customer Specialist (Collections)
Location: Wilmington, DE - 19801
As a Customer Specialist for our client you will be one of the company’s primary interfaces with existing and potential customers. The role includes receiving inbound and outbound calls and solving and/or educating customers on specific account information, concerns and inquiries to make it as easy and as possible to do business with and resolve their delinquency
· You will be receiving inbound and making outbound calls from Customers and servicing their needs effectively and efficiently.
· You will offer payment programs and solve customer problems.
· You will understand the appropriate policies and standards applicable to the role and ensure that all risks and controls are appropriate and fit for purpose.
· You will take ownership of any follow up work necessary to service customers.
· You will be exercising your judgement in carrying out routine assignments with guidelines from management.
· You will escalate accounts to supervisory team as necessary.
· You will always maintain professional verbal and written communication standards
· You will serve as a ambassador and makes sound judgment calls on behalf of the Company.
· High School Diploma
· 1+ years of experience in a customer service environment.
· Banking, collections, credit card experience are a plus.
· Excellent oral communications skills (grammar, negotiation, positive tone, active listening, etiquette, empathy, confidence) and written skills (spelling, logical thought processes and sentence construction, appropriate word choice)
· Extremely customer-focused; positive with a professional attitude
· Intelligent, self-motivated, quick learner
· Pays strict attention to detail, understands importance of accuracy and responsiveness
· Strong PC and internet skills with very good organization and work prioritization skills
· Laid back environment
· Business casual, Sneakers, jeans
· 2 paid hours per month to volunteer with a charity of choice
· 100% 401k match up to 6%, eligible day one
· Annual bonus based on performance (she has to confirm how much that would be)
· 15 days PTO and 10 personal/sick days as well as national holidays
· Lots of overtime available
· Time and a half for working an unscheduled holiday
Russell Tobin & Associates