Customer Success Associate - Remote
Russell Tobin & Associates Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Customer Success Associate, you are a critical part of our customers’ adoption of security integrations. You act as their day-to-day contact, establishing relationships with them to ensure best practices for their secure environments, throughout the lifecycle of their journey with our product. You’ll guide for quick and consistent adoption, accelerated integrations with new cloud security products, and real-time support and strategy. You have in-depth knowledge of indicators of success, leveraging data and your analytical aptitudes to guide changes, updates, and improvements. You will help shape the customer’s value of the platform by identifying and demonstrating new capabilities or features they may be interested in. In this role, you will work closely with CISOs, security architects, security engineers, and development operations teams within mid-to-large enterprises, so you'll need to feel confident presenting implementation plans to all ranges of technical ability.
● Understand our customer’s business and security requirements, and create a joint success plan to meet those requirements.
● Lead client's onboarding experience, adoption, and expansion across a range of relationships
● Develop a strong partnership with customer shareholders, channel partners, and executive sponsors to drive product adoption
● Be a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
● Coach customers on how to establish and implement their Cloud Security change management, governance, the center of excellence programs
● Identify and escalate risks to the customer and support team to achieve client success
● Gain a deep understanding of typical business challenges faced by our customers to appropriately map features in their security environments
● Associate business benefits to align with emerging and evolving needs
● Identify risks to renewals with our clients on an ongoing basis and collaborate with internal teams to remediate client concerns
● Establish relationships with customer executive sponsors, speaking on a frequent cadence to strengthen relationships while uncovering new opportunities
● Monitor key performance metrics like customer satisfaction, renewal rate, upsell/cross-sell lead identification, reference-ability, renewal likelihood, adoption, consumption, and customer engagement
● Leverage key metrics to build a strategic plan to address decreases or negative changes in the metrics listed above
● Conduct regular reviews with customer to ensure full operationalization of our product
● Evangelize and Demonstrate the value proposition of the platform to customers as you identify Upsell/Cross-Sell Opportunities.
● 3 years minimum working in pre-sales, account management, customer success, consulting or similar roles related to driving customer success and adoption
● Strong familiarity with Security Concepts, and Public Cloud or Container industry terminology.
● Experience working with Cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Azure) or in cybersecurity
● Experience with a SaaS solutions company and/or an enterprise software company
● Strong consulting and project management skills, with proven results working as a reliable advisor to drive business value for customers
● Highly data-driven with a dedication to following the process
● Passionate about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio
● Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment with constant change to address emerging security risks and challenges
● Experience with Gainsight or Salesforce-aligned CRM solutions
Russell Tobin & Associates