Our client, Fortune 500 insurance company, is immediately hiring for Customer Service Representatives!!
3-5 years of customer service, project management, or insurance experience
Anticipated Start Date: 10/14/2019
Role Value Proposition:
Provides administrative and customer service to very large group insurance clients. Works with account team to manage customer relationships and satisfaction.
* Responds to client requests, assist with verification of coverage, provides clients with alternative solutions to requests and can identify possible plan design alternatives, acts as a liaison between the client and internal teams.
* Collaborates and acts as a liaison with client's Third-Party Administrator to assist with problem resolution and trouble shooting.
* Provides exceptional customer service to ongoing customer delivery and client satisfaction.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 3-5 years of customer service, project management, or insurance experience
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to work autonomously and manage time efficiently to meet client deadlines
* Strong project management skills including problem solving, attention to detail, analytical thinking and decisiveness
* Ability to work autonomously; effectively handle multiple tasks, prioritize deadlines appropriately and remain flexible
* Ability to balance client expectations with the clients capabilities
* Proficient with Microsoft Office software
* Self-motivated to learn more about the business and is proactive in personal development
* Firm knowledge of group products, services and systems and ability to apply analytical skills to the interaction of these products, services and systems
* BS/BA degree preferred
General understanding of employee benefits industry