Creative Program Manager
Russell Tobin & Associates New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for Creative Program Manager in New York, NY 10003 location for a 3+ months contract role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in pertinent experience.
- 2-4 years’ experience in project management in a creative team environment.
This production management role is key to the expansion of the studio and its ability to produce quality creative content at scale. The role is primarily focused on supporting our head producer to plan and manage creative projects, forecast work, ensure it is strategically aligned with marketing goals, mitigate issues and collaborate with cross-functional counterparts.
This role must create and maintain project plans that demonstrate a cohesive understanding of deliverables, tasks, dependencies, staff resourcing and creative process. The Project Manager must also assess project risks and communicate contingency plans to stakeholders.
This role will work closely with other members of the brand team and internal partners to help ensure brand experiences reflects the product vision and provide a sense of continuity with the product while also ensuring the experiences continue to be uniquely marketing assets to drive education, support growth and engagement while also meeting the needs of wide array of audiences including consumers, merchants, media and our network partners.
This position is for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, service-focused individual who will work under the direction of a head producer and learn to undertake day-to-day tasks essential to maintaining the functionality of a fast-paced innovative environment. You’re a positive, team player who is excited to work on the newest product from one of the biggest brands in the world.
- Plan resource needs for creative studio efforts, across multiple teams
- Experience working with digital deliverables and specs including social media and web assets
- Foster trusted relationships with creative and brand partners
- Manage creative projects to ensure successful delivery of various brand and product launches
- Leads the teams through projects, ensuring they work as a cohesive unit towards a common goal
- Understand cross-functional partnerships and form relationships with stakeholders including comms, product, and marketing
- Manages the administrative and functional aspects of projects
- Coordinate resources across multiple projects
- Proactively identifies important barriers for production
- Operationalize complex initiatives quickly, simply and clearly
- Facilitation of ongoing project reporting
- Initiative and personal responsibility for work
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Accountability and flexibility with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years’ experience as a project manager with demonstrated success in consistently delivering high quality creative assets
- Experience in setting priorities, strategic problem-solving and multitasking
- Thought leadership: Take a broad perspective to problems and identify strategic and creative solutions
- Cross Functional Team: a proven track record of developing cross-functional relationships with other creatives, marketers, communications, legal etc.
- Exceptional communication skills: Verbal, written, interpersonal and interdepartmental
- Experience managing marketing projects, including the creative/design development and alignment with cross-functional teams
- Has worked within in the Financial Services or Technology industries
- Has worked on a global brand
- Positive, team-player attitude
- Willingness and eagerness to learn, as well as the confidence to take on new tasks as opportunities present themselves
- Experience using Figma and the Microsoft office suite of programs
Comments for Suppliers:
- Creative team overseeing creative work streams and deliverables as well as meeting specs requirements. Need to be familiar with digital assets
- Working closely with cross functional teams.
- There will be one interview with the hiring manager, and a follow up interview with someone on the creative team.
- Open to all US locations.
Russell Tobin & Associates
AddressNew York, NY
Arts and Entertainment