Exchange & Clearance Operation - Analyst (2020/2021 Recent Grads)
Russell Tobin & Associates Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for business graduates who want to take their skills and experience into one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This would be a great fit for someone entry-level looking to get their foot in the door with a great company.
- Company: Financial Client
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT 84098
- Title: Exchange & Clearance Ops - Analyst
Duties: YOUR IMPACT
Your role within Equities Operations provides opportunities to provide excellent client service to our institutional client base. Through processing trades, cash transfers , settlements and handling client inquiries, you are directly engaged in servicing the critical capital needs of many of the world's largest global hedge funds.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
Work directly with counterparties and client services teams in the Securities Division to process trades and exchange cash movements Tap into your investigative skills to find answers to client queries and solutions for issues that arise daily Investigate exceptions in our internal books and records to identify resolution, and escalate issues as they arise Work closely with Treasury Operations on cash settlement to remove client lock ups and to mitigate the impact of large client transfers to firm funding projections Analyze and improve processes and procedures with an eye for reducing risk and eliminating repetitive effort Help influence client behavior to achieve superior operational and client service outcomes
Skills: BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be comfortable presenting complex information in a structured and concise manner, and be able to work in a fast paced environment with multiple processing deadlines throughout the day Razor-sharp attention to detail paired with prudent risk aversion and control-forward thinking Constant drive to implement process improvement and challenge inefficiencies Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a team Ability to manage smaller projects and initiatives, influence others, and implement change in a consensus-driven environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, specifically pivot tables, lookup functions, and general data analysis VBA coding and Excel/Outlook macro experience a plus but not required
Education: Bachelor's degree required
Russell Tobin & Associates
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Russell Tobin & Associates