This role will last approximately 3 Months with possible extension
Are you the kind of person who likes helping people reach their personal goals and accomplish their dreams?
Are you motivated by a fast paced environment and a tight-knit team?
Do you have a place for everything and everything is in its place?
So, tell me, what would an exceptional Client Service Manager do each day?
- Utilize your highly skilled, Jedi professionalism to communicate with our clients via all platforms
- Ignite the turbo when communicating with clients, vendors, advisors and headquarters
- Establish phenomenal, unrivaled relationships with all of our awesome clients
- Schedule & prepare mind-blowing client and new prospect meetings
- Use necessary ninja moves to meet all appropriate deadlines
- Pride yourself on the accuracy of processing daily money movements within client accounts
- Know the Ins & Outs Client Management Systems – Track yourself, so you don’t wreck yourself!
- Be the wing person for the advisor for ticket reconciliation & placing trades
- Use your rock star initiative to complete other tasks as called upon
Nice to haves:
- 1-2 years of financial industry and/or mutual fund experience would be helpful
- Prior client-facing or client support work
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or you could have a good amount of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience with Schwab or other investment software (It could be your secret weapon!)