- • Handles all aspects of the quality process for one or more applications, from analysis, to test planning, test case and data creation, test automation for regression testing, test execution and reporting.
- • Reviews requirements documentation from IT staff to ensure that it is complete and follows up if any information is missing or unclear.
- • Creates test data and executes test cases for new application features.
- • Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements and quality, specified in an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those must base their work on the requirements.
- • Act as the liaison between the business customer & project team
- • Lead requirements analysis development and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
- • Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents.
- • Critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Business Analysis
- Document Gathering
- Getting approvals on requirement
- Report writing skills
- Operations Compliance
- Management Reporting
- Ability to effectively manage and facilitate meetings
- Ability to identify and resolve barriers to delivery
- Ability to manage and mitigate issues and risks