Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Russell Tobin & Associates Miami, FL
- Expired: 11 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Client in Miami, is looking for a Customer Servcie Representative, to join their team. This is an onsite role
Opportunities are direct hire roles and benefits are available your 1st day of employment!
Proficient in Spanish
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:45am to 5:15pm, flexibility preferred
As a Community Associate you will be the face of the client, meeting with applicants and current drivers at local facilities and preparing them for the exciting road ahead. You will be responsible for supporting onboarding activities, providing a world-class experience, and have the opportunity to drive in the client’s local operations activities in wide variety facets including, analyzing local market data, onboarding new drivers, creating driver communications, and much more. If you enjoy working with people, are a self-starter, have a great sense of humor, and if the thought of helping to continue to build this incredible ride-sharing movement in sounds exciting, we would love to speak with you further!
- Provide world-class service and support to ** driver community by utilizing strong communication, patience, empathy and problem solving skills
- Guide new driver applicants through the ** onboarding and/or rental process
- Work with current drivers to troubleshoot and resolve any concerns or issues
- Works cooperatively with the team to solve problems and serve the driver community
- Shows personal commitment and takes action to continuously improve
- 1+ years with in-person customer service roles such as retail, technical support or hospitality.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to learn on the fly and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- A valid unrestricted driver's license and satisfactory driving record and be insurable.
Russell Tobin & Associates
BusinessView all jobs at Russell Tobin & Associates