Our client, a global financial giant, is seeking a contract Administrative Assistant to sit in their Parsippany, NJ office. The ideal candidate would have exceptional verbal and written communication skills along with their Bachelors degree.
- Managing travel & expenses - making travel arrangements and processing expenses
- Providing general administrative services to teams
- Maintaining calendars and schedules for selected team members, answering phones, maintaining client database and reports
- Coordinating and scheduling external client events
- Handling booking conference rooms, coordinating meeting schedules, liaising with corporate executives, preparing correspondence
- Processing incoming & outgoing mail
- Assisting the teams during times of increased activity
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs is a MUST
- Transcription experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured and fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
*New graduates encouraged to apply!!
Russell Tobin & Associates