Founded in 1923, Russell Stover Candies is the largest producer of fine boxed chocolates in the United States. It began in Denver, Colorado as a candy business in the home of Russell and Clara Stover. The original candy, marketed as “Mrs. Stover’s Bungalow Candies”, changed 20 years later to Russell Stover Candies. The three principles of quality, service and value allow Russell Stover to remain “Only the Finest”.
Russell Stover Candles has sales in all 50 states and Canada. We operate 35 company-owned retail shops throughout the United States and at over 70,000 drug stores, card and gift shops, grocery stores, department stores and retails stores. In September 2014, Russell Stover Candies was acquired by Lindt and Sprüngli, a Swiss based international conglomerate sold in more than 80 countries with production sites in Europe and the US, distributing on four continents.
HVAC Technician Position
- Work schedule to be determined
- Potential overtime, weekend work, and ability to be “on-call” and/or called back to work.
- Benefits available after 60 days
- New, higher wages!
- To maintain the heating and air conditioning systems & service requirements.
- Tools used are hand tools, HVAC tools, machinery.
- Troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining machinery and equipment.
- Performs equipment preventive maintenance services using appropriate checklists; inspects, analyzes and diagnoses all machine and assembly component problems and defects, using diagnostic equipment as required.
- Operates and maintains machinery, equipment and tools in a safe and proficient manner according to guidelines, standards and instructions.
- Sets up equipment, makes adjustments, and performs maintenance activities.
- Accounts for all labor, parts and operational supplies in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Wears personal protective equipment as required and provided by the company; wears appropriate uniform/clothing in accordance with GMP’s/company standards.
- Ensures safe and proper use of tools and equipment; ensures hand tools are free of defects; maintains neat and orderly work area, including proper storage/disposal of lubricants, solvents, paint and other chemicals in accordance with OSHA, EPA and other regulatory agencies and company policy.
- Create and manufacture parts and tools to support the maintenance of production equipment.
- Performs clean-up activities as assigned.
- Conforms to rules.
- May be assigned other jobs by plant management as required.
TO BE CONSIDERED AN APPLICANT FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST SHOW HOW YOU MEET THE BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AS OUTLINED IN THE REQUIREMENTS.
Basic and Preferred Qualifications
- EPA Recovery License
- Strong HVAC and mechanical background/experience
- Experience with large Freon chillers, compressors and water tube boilers
- Mechanical aptitude/ Good Troubleshooter
- Understanding of relevant OSHA and HAZCOM regulations
- Production or Manufacturing experience preferred
Employment by Russell Stover Candies is contingent upon I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
Russell Stover is an EOE/MINORITY/FEMALE/VET/DISABLED employer. Principals only please.