CDL Driver Class A
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Russell Standard is a leading provider of paving materials and services for the road construction industry. With a highly trained and dedicated team, we meet our customers’ ever-changing needs and enable them to build a better infrastructure in their communities. We are looking for a Tanker Driver/Pug Mill Operator in Baltimore, MD. This position is full time. This year-round position combines two separated responsibilities; driving a Tanker during the warm seasons and pulling and operating a Pug Mill for cold patch delivery/production during the cold season.
- Operates construction or power equipment
- Operates trucks of various sizes and weighs in the loading, hauling and unloading of various equipment, materials and supplies
- Obtaining road construction materials from storage/plant/yard and haul to job site
- Maintain appropriate DOT logs
- Load/unload trucks and operate pug mill to mix materials for customers
- Commercial Drivers License – Class A
- Hazmat Endorsement
- Knowledge of single and multi-rear axle trucks including laws, regulations, and operation of the vehicle
- Must be able to maneuver and control the vehicle in a safe and effective fashion including signaling, searching for hazards, controlling speed and land positioning. Must be able to back trucks in and around tight corners, through manufacturing areas and around high pedestrian traffic
- Safety conscious – must be able to follow safety procedures
- Ability to work varied shifts and long hours
- Ability to work in inclement weather (very hot or cold)
- Ability to perform heavy manual tasks
- High school graduate (or equivalent)
Russell StandardWhy Work Here?
Great team, prevailing wage and fringe benefit (on top of hourly rate)
3450 Asiatic AvenueBaltimore, MD
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Russell Standard