Recruiter $ 75,000 - $ 90,000 – High-Volume for Smart & Engaged - Blue Collar Hiring Experience Required
Industry Experience in Retail; Food and Hospitality; Automotive
Stable & Growing Business, Founded 60+ years ago
No Politics, Very Collaborative
Russell Speeders Car Washes are growing beyond our 25 retail locations in 7 states. We need an experienced, motivated, proven High-Volume Recruiter to take ownership of this responsibility and help us expand. Our High-Volume Recruiter is responsible for filling positions in the company by sourcing viable candidates and assessing their suitability to the company. In addition, our High-Volume Recruiter is also responsible for ensuring that current associates are satisfied with the company. To be successful as our High-Volume Recruiter you must have excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for working with others, incredibly organized, strong multitasker, versatile, accepting, open-minded and totally dedicated to Recruiting.
You will be responsible for our recruiting strategy, developing job descriptions and for hiring for the Car Wash Managers. You will post jobs, search for potential recruits, both on-line and in-person, that would be a great fit for our team and hire for us, based upon site specific requirements. It will be up to you to review resumes, contact candidates, interview them, assess their skills and with the CW manager’s approval, make the employment offer. The ideal candidate will have at least 5-7 years dedicated prior work experience in recruiting, applicant tracking systems, and Predictive Index preferred.
• Meet managers, and initially, actually work on-site positions to understand staffing requirements
• Benchmark/Research, recommend and utilize an Applicant Tracking and Application System
• Create & post recruitment materials - job descriptions as well as job specifications, and ensure they are kept updated
• Use databases, social media, job fairs, etc., to source potential candidates
• Review, screen, analyze resumes and search job sites for potential associates
• Assess potential applicants for their relevant knowledge, experience, training, skills, aptitudes, and soft skills
• Interview potential associates, using reliable tools and selection methods
• Conduct reference and background checks, manage relocation
• Manage the hiring process for CW Site and Regional Managers
• Introduce new associates to the company ushering them through hiring process
• Recruit on-line & in-person and report metrics to Management
• Recommend any new policies or procedures to benefit our company
• Conduct exit interviews on terminating associates
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
• Passionately Customer Driven
• Entrepreneurial Spirit & Enjoy Team Work
• Excellent Verbal and Relationship Building
• Enthusiastic, Energetic, Personable and Friendly
• Strong Time Management & Computer Proficiency
• At least 5 years Proven Previous work experience as a High-Volume Recruiter
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills & Comfortable working with others
• Strong decision-making & Excellent negotiation skills
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
• Experience in conducting different types of job interviews, such as structured, stress, or competency-based
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
• Compensation Package Options – in our interview with you we will articulate our exciting expansion plans – Vision 2025
• Option A: Annual Compensation $75,000 to $90,000 commiserate with background & experience.
• Option B: Base compensation $60,000 + Hired Associate bonuses to be paid 25% upon hire + 75% after 6 months of employment of all newly hired associates, in the next 12-18 months, we will hire between 15-20 new associates (see list below):
Customer Service Associate $3,000
Car Wash Detail Concierge $1,000
Lube Tech $1,000
• Educational Assistance - $1,000.00/year, $250 per class for full time
• Paid Time Off (1 week in year 1, 2 weeks in year 2, 3 weeks/year thereafter).
How to Apply : Please send cover letter: email@example.com and await a letter with an email link to complete our two part application that includes a self-survey assessment
Russell Speeders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Russell Speeders Car WashSince 1963, we are a family owned/operated car wash company and our business continues to grow! Currently, we have 25 locations in seven states. Our success is built around the creation of opportunities for employee advancement through our exclusive training program. Many of our employees have been with us for years because we promote from within based on performance and not seniority. Join our great team and we will share our time, expertise and knowledge to guide you through our Developmental Career Plan. Russell Speeders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Hartford County, CT