Russ Davis Wholesale, an employee-owned, 60+ year old company has immediate opening at our Wadena Truck & Trailer Repair Shop in our Wadena Minnesota facility. Russ Davis is growing rapidly and seeking individuals that are reliable, self-motivated, and dedicated to quality and customer service to join our growing operation. Diesel mechanics will work on RDW fleet as well as equipment brought in by public.
Get Crazy with your career! Join our team and grow with Russ Davis Wholesale!
· 100 % Employee-owned - Great Retirement (ESOP Plan)!
· Excellent Compensation
· Great Benefit Packages – Medical/Dental, Vision Reimbursement, Short & Long-Term Disability, Flex Spending Plans, Employee Assistance Program
· Company Paid Basic Life & AD&D
· Weekly Payroll – Direct Deposit
· Company Paid Holidays
· Paid Time Off (PTO) – Starts on Day 1!
· Company Paid Uniforms
Position Shift: Monday to Friday - Days
· Repair trucks and trailers and related equipment in a timely and efficient manner.
· Diagnose and repair problems related to hydraulic components, steering systems, engines, transmissions, drive train, and braking systems of equipment.
· Weld and/or fabricate necessary parts for repair of equipment.
· Evaluate equipment for needed repairs.
· Conduct routine maintenance and service on equipment.
· Ensures shop areas are kept clean, dry and free from debris.
· Perform all duties in accordance with OSHA policies and procedures. Immediately report any incidents or violations.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Must be willing to work overtime if needed.
· Two-year college or technical school OR 3 years related experience
· Knowledge of operational and mechanical functions of equipment
· Experience on heavy trucks, trailers, medium duty vehicles, etc. (diagnostic testing, hydraulics, brakes, diesel engine, etc.)
· Experience with Reefer units a plus
· Freightliner training a plus
· Responsible for providing your own hand tools, shop will provide specialty tools.
· Ability to diagnose and recommend needed repairs
· Valid Class A license and current medical card – required or willing to obtain
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Physically able to push, pull, lift, stand and kneel
· Must be dependable and able to work under pressure
· Must be able to pass a background, drug and back screen.
Don’t Delay! Join our team today!
Russ Davis Wholesale/Wadena Truck & Trailer Repair
217 Harry Rich Drive
Wadena, MN 56482
EEO: Russ Dais Wholesale welcomes diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local government.