Russ Davis Wholesale, an employee-owned, 60+ year old company has immediate openings in our Hammond Wisconsin facility. Russ Davis is growing rapidly and seeking individuals that are reliable, self-motivated, and dedicated to quality and customer service whom hold a valid CDL Class A license for dedicated routes.
Get Crazy with your career! Join our team and grow with Russ Davis Wholesale!
$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS! **(Tiered Payout)
Our Drivers are averaging $70K+ Annually!!
· 100 % Employee-owned - Great Retirement (ESOP Plan)!
· NEW COMPENSATION RATE – Daily Pay Rate & Weekend Incentive Pay
· Great Benefit Packages – Medical/Dental, Vision Reimbursement, Short & Long-Term Disability, Flex Spending Plans, Employee Assistance Program
· Company Paid Basic Life & AD&D
· Weekly Payroll
· Company Paid Holidays
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Company Paid Uniforms
Shift Details: Depending upon assigned route start times range from 12:00 a.m. (midnight) to 4:00 a.m. Mainly dock delivery
· Deliver and unload products utilizing equipment, including tractor trailer, ramps, lift gates, pallet jacks, load bars, and other devices with assist delivery.
· Check order for correct number of boxes and items at delivery.
· Responsible for reviewing paperwork for completeness and accuracy.
· Ensure excellent customer service and customer relations. Communicate professionally at all times with customer and vendors. Communicate any problems immediately to the Dispatcher or Transportation Manager.
· Ensure customer orders arrive in quality condition and correspond precisely to the initial order.
· Operate vehicle safely within RDW guidelines minimizing accidents, traffic violations and complaints from the public.
· Report any accidents/incidents immediately to the Transportation Manager.
· Perform pre and post trip inspection of assigned vehicle utilizing knowledge of safe and effective loading and handling procedures.
· Complete accurate trip logs.
· Comply with FMCSA regulations.
· Keep vehicles well maintained, safe, and secure. Report any defects or issues promptly. Vehicles will be kept clean inside and out.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
· Valid Medical card as prescribed by the Federal Motor Carrier Association
· Valid CDL Class A License
· Knowledge of DOT laws and mandates
· Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks)
· Must be willing to work flexible hours including weekends & holidays
· Be able to work in a team environment.
· Effective verbal & written communication skills
· Solid understanding of receiving and shipping functions
· Excellent Time Management skills
· Must have an acceptable driving record.
· Ability to lift 35 – 50lbs
· Ability to operate pallet jack (manual and electric)
Join our team today! Call 715-796-4604 for further details!!
Russ Davis Wholesale
1940 Ridgeway Street
Hammond, WI 54015
EEO: Russ Dais Wholesale welcomes diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local government.