This position contributes to the success of Rusnak Automotive Group (the Company) by creating industry leading content for digital and social media channels, and supporting the Digital Marketing Lead and the Marketing department as needed.
Effectively and Efficiently Provides High-End Graphic Design Support to the Marketing Department
- Follows direction of Digital Marketing Lead and marketing department managers.
- Creates a high volume of multimedia content (graphics, photo, video) to support marketing initiatives, both short and long term.
- Collaborates with the Sr. Graphic Designer to design, test, and deploy email marketing campaigns.
- Shoots, produces, edits, and publishes engaging, high-quality, and creative photo and video content on digital and social media platforms.
- Manage the end-to-end production (recording, editing, publishing) of social media content.
- Work cross-functionally with content writers, the creative team, and other key stakeholders.
- Ensure content produced aligns with Rusnak and factory brand guidelines.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and creative assets. Creates assets when none exist: photos, video footage, etc.
- Plans concept by thoroughly studying information and materials.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for review.
- Prepares final layout and produces finished copy and art.
- Works with Digital Marketing Lead to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met in the desired timeframes.
- Contributes to creative thinking and brainstorming sessions with marketing team, to come up with valuable new solutions and content.
- Coordinates preventive maintenance requirements for projects such as: following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
Effectively and Efficiently Coordinates with Sr. Graphic Designer and External Vendors
- Coordinates with outside agencies, art services, printers, and similar vendors.
- Serves as liaison between external vendors and Marketing department staff for ongoing projects.
Provides Effective and Efficient Organizational Support
- Partners with General Managers (GMs), and appropriate dealership personnel, to support them in a professional manner, with informed advice, make recommendations to drive their business.
- Supports all Rusnak Auto Group websites and social media accounts. Develops engaging content including website specials, landing pages, etc. and works to continually improve the appearance and functionality of all Rusnak online properties.
- Helps develop processes and capabilities of the Marketing Department to deliver quality ad materials in a timely fashion.
- May assist with managing call tracking programs and other systems that support Rusnak operations, as needed.
- May work with vendors, marketing, and sales team to ensure all campaigns are effectively tracked; may provide monthly call tracking reports to Marketing Director, Internet Marketing Manager, and dealership teams, as needed.
- Assists with managing cooperative (co-op) compliance, pre-approval, submission; may provide necessary and accurate documents to Accounting, ensure denied claims are re-submitted; provides monthly reports on fund status; provides recommendations to Marketing Director for fund utilization.
- May assist the Digital Marketing Lead and Marketing Department with inventory management; provides accurate reports on inventory data, and content (photos, videos, etc.), as necessary; ensures vehicle data is correct in and that all data feeds correctly operate for internal and 3rd party use.
- Education (Required): Undergraduate degree in Marketing or similar field or BFA or equivalent in design or art related field.
- License (Ideal): Current California Driver’s License.
- Experience (Required): 1-3 years in a similar position related to Content Creation, Marketing or Graphic Design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, Deadline oriented and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; at least 2 years retail related experience.
- Two years of experience with Adobe software.
Bachelor's Degree : Marketing Required
Valid CA Driver License