International Accounting Senior
- Posted: over a month ago
Rush Street Interactive (NYSE: RSI) is a market leader in online casino and sports betting, currently operating real-money gaming with our brands: BetRivers.com, PlaySugarHouse.com, and RushBet.co. We're building bridges between online, social and land-based gaming businesses to create amazing, integrated experiences that keep players in the game.
As the International Accounting Senior, you will support our fast-growing international operations and ensure that all international entity financial close and reporting processes are consistent with US GAAP and local GAAP. You will collaborate with local accounting service providers to meet international regulatory, tax and payroll requirements. Additionally, you will have opportunities to partner with other internal and external functions and be a key resource for facilitating the creation of new international subsidiaries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the international accounting entity close process, including consolidation
- Prepare all monthly journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and fluctuation analysis for international entities
- Prepare, maintain and reconcile monthly foreign exchange transactions and related gains/losses
- Review foreign bank statements and record foreign entity cash transactions
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the international operations and effectively communicate updates and results
- Ensure that intercompany transactions are consistent with executed agreements and meet the requirements of the Company's business and tax planning strategies
- Coordinate the international statutory financial statement process, which includes working directly with international service providers and auditors.
- Support SOX compliance activities.
- Work with external service providers to meet international regulatory and tax compliance needs including VAT/HST/GST and maintaining proper supporting documentation for local country tax refunds/credits
- Partner with external tax service providers in reviewing and recording transfer pricing journal entries
- Oversee international payroll activities
- 2+ years of accounting experience, which includes work in a multi-country/currency environment
- BA/BS/MS degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA preferred.
- Strong U.S. GAAP acumen and understanding of accounting and financial reporting matters; GAAP Conversion and foreign GAAP/IFRS experience a plus
- Accounting software technical proficiency with NetSuite experience a plus
- Experience and a desire to work in dynamic and fast paced environment that demands creativity and flexibility
- Strong organizational, documentation, and communication skills with ability to present findings and information to various levels of an organization
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in performing all essential duties and strong attention to detail
- Effective time management skills, ability to prioritize assignments and consistently meet deadlines
- Decision making and strong analytical skills
- Integrity – implements and upholds company values.
Rush Street Interactive is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, and expression, marital status, family status, lifestyle, age, culture, religion, military, and veteran status, citizenship, or disability.
Rush Street Interactive
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Rush Street Interactive