Rush, Inc. a marketing and advertising firm is looking to find qualified candidates that we can cross-train in all aspects of business and marketing to manage different special event campaigns within our company. Candidates who have a passion for marketing, advertising, special events or event planning, public relations and/or promotions are encouraged to apply to this unique opportunity.
This position boasts a foot-in-the-door opportunity with one of the fastest growing marketing and advertising firms in the Memphis area. Our company develops dynamic marketing campaigns that are specifically designed to increase brand awareness for some of the area's most prestigious clients in numerous industries. We are experiencing phenomenal growth as a direct result of our success, and have significantly increased our clients' revenue by attracting new customers and elevating their products to new tiers of distribution. We are looking to expand into different markets and take on new campaigns, however, we need the managers in place before taking on more clients.
Assistant Managers will be trained in the following:
Marketing of all kinds
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES AND PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Development of marketing campaigns and strategies
- Customer service and client acquisition
- Implementation of product launches
- Rigorous leadership training
- In-store promotional advertising
BACKGROUND / PREFERRED SKILLS
- 0-4 years of experience in a Marketing, Sales, Or Promotional Events
- Positions with Experience in Retail, Restaurant, or dealing with the Public on a regular basis
- Exceptional Organization and Communication Skills
- Desire To GROW Into a Management Position