- Opportunity, Convenience and Efficiency!
- Built in large referral network- you can be as busy as you want to be from day 1.
- GI Lab is conveniently located in a 215-bed acute care hospital.
- GI group currently has 3 providers but one is going to retire soon.
- Very efficiently run with procedures in the am and rooms flip to clinic in the pm; each physician has his/her own room and nurse. ERCP room available.
- Established physician and patient referral base.
- GI Lab provides wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for digestive disorders, including ulcers, gastroesophageal relux disease (GERD), colon cancer and inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn?s and ulcerative colitis).
- GI Lab has been dedicated to the performance of endoscopic and other gastrointestinal procedures for more than 30 years.
- Treatments and services: BARRX, esophageal manometry, PET, esophageal dilation and iron IV injection
- Very competitive compensation package with guaranteed base salary at or above the median MGMA plus wRVU incentives.
- Well established Adult Hospitalist program that has been here for over 20 years and handles the GI admissions.
- 3 Intensivists with our system.
- A liaison with Rush Health Systems, a system comprised of 7 hospitals and 30 physician practice locations serving a market with a population of approximately 350,000.
- New affiliation with Ochsner Health Systems.
- Installing EPIC this year with a go live date of Spring 2021.
- Ability to go independent after 2 years and lease space/employees from the hospital.
Rush Foundation Hospital