- Posted: 7 days ago
Rural Psychiatry Associates is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. At Rural Psychiatry Associates it is our mission to bring skilled providers and quality care to people and locations that otherwise are unable to easily access mental health services. Rural Psychiatry Associates provides mental health care, in person and through the use of telemedicine, to patients of all ages through hospitals, clinics, schools and senior living facilities throughout North Dakota, Minnesota, Utah and Alaska. Be part of our growing clinic that is making a difference in Mental Health Care in rural and remote areas!
The Administrative Assistant will support the daily operations of Rural Psychiatry Associates, including, but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the Administrative and Provider team;
- Perform all aspects of credentialing for both the facility and medical staff including, but not limited to, appointment, reappointment, privileging, licensure, insurance credentialing, etc.;
- Assist in the development and implementation of quality improvement measures for the organization;
- Assist in the gathering of quality and compliance data;
- Perform general office duties, including but not limited to, copying, filing, faxing, mailings, emails, calls, creating and maintaining spreadsheets, files and databases;
- Assist in the research, development and/or implementation of facility presentations, policies, procedures and forms;
- Take and type meeting minutes as needed;
- Track and keep records of CMEs, Board and Licensure education requirements and CME monies;
- Maintains confidential facility and medical staff files and databases;
- Coordinates orientation of new provider staff;
- Maintains provider and facility files in practice management system;
- Exhibit a high degree of responsibility for confidential matters;
- Orders, maintains and ensures availability of supplies and materials for the office;
- Coordinate meetings, educational seminars and travel as requested;
- Perform special projects as requested;
- Complete all other related tasks and duties as requested and/or assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Associate's degree is required, in a health related field is preferred;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a related filed is preferred (healthcare, health information);
- Generalized knowledge of clinical and/or hospital operations and procedures, health care rules, regulations and standards, performance improvement techniques, medical staff requirements is desirable;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships and work collaboratively with peers and Administration;
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Rural Psychiatry Associates
AddressGrand Forks, ND
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?