Inside Sales Agent
- Expired: September 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You'll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you're driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
This role is primarily in-office with 80% to 90% of the time spent on the phone calling and texting with prospective buyers and sellers. This is an ideal position for someone who loves sales, but prefers not to be face-to-face with clients or out in the field.
- Relentlessly prospect, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads.
- Schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialist.
- Strong follow up skills to schedule and coordinate appointments.
- Focus on relationship building, not transactional selling. This position is about building long-term friendships with a lot of thought given to the client's needs.
- Build and manage the sales pipeline with our CRM.
- Provide impressive customer service.
- Over time, if leadership skills are exhibited, the Inside Sales Agent may have opportunities for upward growth within the company.
Build rapport quickly and make people feel like they are talking to a friend, sense of urgency, being organized with time management skills.
Team-oriented, receptive to feedback, learning-based, goal-oriented (you will be required to hit certain targets), a pleasant phone voice, a will to succeed no matter what.
Real estate experience not required upon hiring, but candidates must be willing and be able to obtain a South Carolina Real Estate license at a later date.
8 Hour Shift 40 hour work week
Bonus Pay with potential to earn $65k+
One location - Downtown Spartanburg Office
South Carolina Real Estate License Required:
No, but need to obtain within 6 months of hire
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver's license with the ability to travel by car
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Work Location: One location
$45,000 - $65,000
About Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team
The Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team is a Top-Selling Team in the Upstate SC real estate market. We are looking for motivated individuals who want to succeed at the highest level. We are committed to developing our team members and helping each one succeed. Come grow with us!
Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team
Get fresh Inside Real Estate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.