Sales Account Manager Trainee - Entry Level
RUNNIT NC has an opening for an Entry Level Sales Account Manager Trainee on behalf of our client, a leader in experimental marketing & client acquisitions in the Greensboro area. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, our client is able to connect brands directly with consumers through merchandising, sales, direct advertising, promotions, and special events within local markets and businesses including major retail locations locally.
In this entry-level role, the Sales Account Manager Trainee will use their natural enthusiasm to assist the retail advertising division & client acquisitions team with all tasks involved in developing and executing the company's overall branding plan.
Responsibilities of the Sales Account Manager Trainee include:
- Executing retail merchandising, promotional advertising and daily operating functions to company standards.
- Participating in product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotions and sales teams
- Executing presentation directives and standards for each client acquisition campaign.
- Assisting customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services .
- Gaining knowledge of marketing and branding strategies used by all new clients the company acquires.
- Applying knowledge of the products, services, and brands to develop customized marketing & sales.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieved sales goals.
- Building knowledge of the advertising systems implemented during each customized client promotion
- Assist the advertising & client acquisition manager with any day to day administrative support as required.
Qualifications of the Sales Account Manager Trainee:
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, marketing, advertising, event, or retail related setting is an asset.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers.
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn.
Benefits of the Sales Account Manager Trainee:
- Base + Commissions + Incentives
- Full Paid Training
- Paid Travel Opportunity
- Flexible Schedules
- Team Outings
- Rapid Growth within the Company
For IMMEDIATE consideration APPLY NOW!!
Check us out!
PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY: marketing, promotional sales, sales representative, sales associate, retail sales, advertising, marketing sales, customer service, public relations, promotional advertising, entertainment, entry-level management, promotional marketing, business development, sales, communications, management, entry level business development, event coordination, management training program, advancement, direct marketing, part time, mass communications, executive assistant, entrepreneur, sales management, marketing People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, clerical, entry level management, purchasing, administrative, receptionist, maintenance, warehouse, part time, restaurant, office, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, entry level advertising, writer, graphic, office manager, communications, entry level sales manager, admin, executive assistant, pharmaceutical, food, production, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress. Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, market Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, entry level, entry level sales, training, sales training, sales management, leadership, account sales, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, sales, entry level, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, sales, customer response, customer effectiveness, full time, entry level, sales, provides face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service adviser, sales, full time, entry level, customer service analyst, customer service associate, sales, customer service consultant, customer relationship adviser, sales, full time, entry level, customer relationship management, marketing management, hospitality, customer service, business management, business to business sales, Outside sales, Marketing and advertising specialists, Entry level sales and Marketing, Sports minded individuals, Management training, Training others, Marketing reps, Consulting, Business Development, Marketing coordinator.