The Job Window’s client is looking for a Customer Sales Associate to provide solution-oriented customer service and ensure their clients’ sales targets are met at their retail marketing campaigns! Our client is a consulting firm in Greensboro providing marketing and sales business solutions dedicated to providing clients with the best services in the city at the best value. They handle marketing and sales campaigns for clients in the satellite TV industry, partnering with retailers throughout Greensboro to ensure that their campaigns have the largest brand impact possible.
Responsibilities of the Customer Sales Associate:
- Responsible for sales presentations to customers in support of identifying customer market opportunities.
- Maintain sales targets and exceed clients’ daily sales goals by pitching new consumers, conveying product benefits, and closing sales of new subscriptions.
- Identify new clients and potential markets.
- Proactively consult with customers to exceed daily sales targets for each client and maintain report for sales of featured products.
- Travel to different store locations throughout Greensboro area.
Qualifications of the Customer Sales Associate:
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Commerce, Advertising, Communications, or Public Relations desired.
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for people.
- Willingness to learn and work hard in an entry level position.
- Business development aptitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Access to a reliable vehicle and valid license an asset.
The Customer Sales Associate position is a full time, entry level role. The position pays a base salary and performance bonuses.