Running Y Properties Klamath Falls, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
Your excellent customer service and friendly, efficient abilities will contribute to the creation of outstanding memorable experiences for our guests while visiting our beautiful, world-class resort. Your attentiveness to our customers and your knowledge our bar offerings and menu will ensure that every guest has a truly enjoyable dining experience.
- Prepares the condiments needed to prepare drinks and performs all other preparation tasks.
- Staying updated on current bar choices, including drink specials, beer and wind selections.
- Handle the table bookings, direct customers to their tables, presenting menus, suggesting dishes, assisting in drink selection, informing customers about food preparation details, communicating specific customer needs to the cooks.
- Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering desserts and drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
- Prepare mixed drinks for service to your bar guests and for other server's tables as the orders are placed.
- Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change.
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Assisting with special events as needed.
- Greet all guests and owners warmly with an appropriate greeting.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Understands and can communicate products and services available at the resort.
- Knowledge of when stop serving guests if they appear to be intoxicated.
- Comply with all policies and procedures set forth by the Running Y Properties Employee Handbook.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous bartending experience required.
- Excellent oral communication skills required.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
- Must speak English fluently and be able to write basic English.
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Ability to read cocktail recipes out of a recipe book and mix them accordingly.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Food Handlers Card
- OLCC Certification
- Valid Oregon Driver's License
Discretion / Independent Judgment
This position does represent the company in handling complaints, arbitrating disputes or resolving grievances, as a Restaurant Server you will be expected to work with guests and visitors to ensure satisfaction. A Restaurant Server will have to take initiative and get creative in resolving guest challenges and involve a supervisor only when previous methods have been unsuccessful.
- Ability to speak and hear
- Close and distance vision
- Identify and distinguish colors
- Frequent walking with some standing at times
- Will walk for long periods of time, possibly extended distances
- Frequently lifts/carries up to 25 lbs
- Occasionally lifts/carries up to 50 lbs
- Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills
- Able to reach hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
- May be indoor or outdoor setting depending on outlet
- Varied weather conditions are expected
- Will work near moving or mechanical parts
- May work near toxic/caustic chemicals and with fumes or airborne particles.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business dictates
Running Y Properties
AddressKlamath Falls, OR
FoodView all jobs at Running Y Properties