Administrative and Accounting Assistant
Running Y Properties Klamath Falls, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This highly self-motivated, professional individual will be responsible for support of the General Manager and Accounting/HR/Payroll departments by performing various administrative functions as well as assisting with Accounting, Payroll, and Human Resources duties for the property.
Summary of Essential Functions:
- Meet and greet individuals coming into the Administrative office.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Draft and type routine correspondence and reports. Prepare graphs, charts and statistical research budget information.
- Coordinate VIP gift baskets and correspondence.
- Assist in planning/execution of meetings and events.
- Attend meetings and take notes. Distribute notes of meetings.
- Prepare monthly lodging tax return/exemption summary.
- Provide customer assistance with requests for copies of folios, banquet event receipts, credit card discrepancies, billing questions, credit references, etc.
- Balance night audit reports, count cashier/server deposits and make bank deposits.
- Research charge backs and credit card inquires.
- Night audit backup when needed.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Prepare monthly MOD Schedule at direction of GM.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Capable of managing work load and prioritizing tasks.
- High level of skill in working with Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Considerable knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Detail oriented in correspondence, reports and organization of daily office activities.
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to deal courteously and tactfully with employees and the general public.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively with co-workers and patrons in an English speaking environment.
Running Y Properties
AddressKlamath Falls, OR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Running Y Properties