Senior Marketing Manager and Events Manager - Full-time
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER AND EVENTS MANAGER
- Location: Running Aces Casino Hotel Racetrack - 15201 Running Aces Blvd, Columbus, MN 55025
- Schedule: Full-time
- Perks: Benefits, 401k, discounts, and more!
The Senior Marketing Manager will be accountable for supporting all casino marketing functions integral in generating gaming revenues. This position will manage the design and production of graphic art and social/digital media. This position will oversee all processes and functions of play development, casino promotions and media buying.
- Collaborate with the VP of Marketing & Operations and the Casino Management team on all aspects of player development and casino marketing strategies.
- Ensures that layout and design are aligned with brand and production standards and follow best practices.
- Enhance the growth of gaming revenues through the development of new high value customers to Running Aces.
- Manage the digital media presence along with on-site creative needs including, signage, posters, flyers and more.
- Work directly with card room managers and shift supervisors in order to take care of hosted players while they are playing on the gaming floor.
- Create and implement special events for VIP customers to include creation of initial proposals with cost implications, communication plans, audit processes and tactical implementation plans.
- Develop capabilities of casino host team to increase impact of player development program.
- Aid in the development of analysis and performance projections, including reporting actual results for each player development marketing campaign. This will include specific measurements of success and assessment of host team efforts against established goals.
- Collaborate and create designs to help promote events, activities, advertising, web creative and overall company initiatives. This includes but is not limited to; center posters, partner requests, web tiles, social media tiles, brochures, stickers, etc. as needed by each center.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for all aspects of the business and the unique elements within the company.
- Maintain relationships with valued gaming guests and market our gaming products to new potential high-limit guests.
- Promote outstanding customer and employee relations.
- Develop and monitor plans for communication to defected/reactivated players.
- Collaborate on departmental structures and all departmental projects.
- Manage the development of departmental manuals and SOPs (standard operating procedures).
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Maintain relationships with outside vendors and community leaders.
- Able to perform job duties with limited direction, often making decisions with incomplete information in a short timeframe.
- Ability to perform strategic and tactical work.
- Management and revenue tasks are required.
- Able to make recommendations regarding long-range company goals.
- Must be knowledgeable of and able to ensure compliance with all applicable gaming commission regulations, laws, internal policies/procedures, and control protocols.
- Supervisory responsibilities with graphic designer, digital media designer, player hosts and player hosts. Occasionally, on various projects, there may be supervisory responsibilities for a limited duration with outside department teammates.
- Performs other related duties as assigned/required.
- 2 years of hospitality or customer development experience required.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Must possess the ability to obtain a Minnesota Racing Commission gaming license
PHYSICAL, INTELLECTUAL AND EVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
- Ability to work in an environment that include a casino floor, which can be noisy with numerous guests.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills while developing and managing projects.
- Must be able to stand, walk and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to project confidence while solving problems and conflict in a courteous and professional manner when dealing with customers and employees.
- Strong visual perception.
- Able to work extended periods of time.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English; Vietnamese a plus. In addition to being able to speak in front of large groups on occasion.
- Ability to operate basic office machinery (computers, printers, copiers, fax machines, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project software packages. In addition to being able to learn new systems and software quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work alone and in a team setting, not always during "regular" business hours.
- Knowledgeable of Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
- This position is able to work offsite occasionally.
Running Aces is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Running Aces Casino & RacetrackForest Lake, MN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.