Champion of Client Success- Outside Sales
- Posted: over a month ago
Champion of Client Success -Outside Sales Commission Based
Business Development Manager handles fulfilling existing accounts, obtaining new ones, and adequately ensure the satisfaction of their customers throughout all transaction levels.
- Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and in-person potential client visits
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Associate degree in business or a related field
Rummage Staffing Solutions, LLC.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?