Medical Records Clerk
- Expired: June 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ruleville Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is looking for a Medical Records Clerk. This is a fulltime position with benefits.
Duties of Medical Records Clerk:
- Gather patient demographic and personal information.
- Issue medical files to persons and agencies according to laws and regulations.
- Help with departmental audits and investigations.
- Distribute medical charts to the appropriate departments of the hospital.
- Maintain quality and accurate records by following facility procedures.
- Ensure patient charts, paperwork and reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Make sure all medical records are protected and kept confidential.
- File all patients' medical records and information.
- Supply the nursing department with the appropriate documents and forms.
- Complete clerical duties including answering phones, responding to emails, and processing patient admission and discharge records.
Qualifications of a Medical Records Clerk:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 12 months prior experience in medical records department preferred.
- Understands electronic information systems used in long term care
- Demonstrates good computer skills.
- In-depth knowledge of medical terminology, processes, and administrative duties.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Ruleville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC
HealthcareView all jobs at Ruleville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC