Sales Director - End Users US
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Working at Ruhrpumpen means being part of a team that values innovation, dynamism, and creativity. Join our team, experience making a difference and build your career!
As a regional End Users Sales Director for the US you will be responsible for all Ruhrpumpen sales & customer support for End Users in the country. You will be lead the team to achieve increase in sales, expand market share and profitably growth for all Ruhrpumpen product, and aftermarket services. This will be achieved with focus on sales of new pump sales (projects, replacements, duplicates), as well as Aftermarket (parts, service, repair and upgrades) to End Users.
- Lead, coach and manager the End Users Sales professionals in the US.
- Visit relevant End User clients in the US.
- Coach Sales professionals in the solution of critical issues.
- Define the sales strategy in the US for End Users.
- Manage all the complete sales cycle for End Users.
- Follow up with facilities on relevant project to ensure agreed conditions with clients and assure client’s satisfaction.
- Account planning.
- Coordinate the correct assignment of accounts within the End Users, Contracts and Distribution’s sales teams.
- Work closely with the service centers in the promotion and follow up of aftermarket services.
- Negotiate key orders, including all technical, commercial, and legal terms and conditions to mutual satisfaction of all parties.
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles.
- 5+ years of experience managing teams.
- Commercial previous experience with rotating equipment.
- Highly motivated
- Leadership and drive
- Availability and willingness to travel to customer locations up to 70% of the time.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strategic planning and business development previous experience.
At Ruhrpumpen, we value every employee, recognizing that each person contributes to our success through their position. We are a growing team, join us and live Rurhpumpen!
This position is flexible in location, the selected candidate might be located in any location in the US close to HUB airports.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressFort Smith, AR
BusinessView all jobs at Ruhrpumpen, Inc.
Get fresh Remote Sales Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.