Regional Sales Manager - Western US Mining Market
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Working at Ruhrpumpen means being part of a team that values innovation, dynamism, and creativity. Join our team, experience making a difference and build your career!
As a Regional Sales Manager for the US Mining Market, you will provide a single point contact for Ruhrpumpen sales & customer support related to Minerals & Mining, managing the Western US territory, and leading strategic focus with regular interface for assigned accounts. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for increase sales, to expand market share and profitably grow for the assigned product portfolio, offerings product offering and aftermarket services.
- Single Point of Contact calling on customers in the territory.
- Grow business in the Minerals & Mining.
- Maintains active communications with respective In-House personnel.
- Develop and maintain active relationships with buying influences to maintain and grow customer / territory interactions.
- Identify and work with customers to understand and define individual needs
- Responsible for territory/customer forecast, budgets, and cost control via company approved systems, methods, and policies.
- Negotiate orders, (technical, commercial, and legal terms and conditions)
- Responsible for all customer / territory communications and interactions through daily update in CRM and forecast which includes industry / market / account competitive analysis to support management strategy development.
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles, selling pump products and services in the US.
- Availability and willingness to travel to customer locations up to 50% of the time.
- Commercial experience within the Minerals & Mining industry
- Knowledge in the general Mineral & Mining processes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop and execute individual business plans
At Ruhrpumpen, we value every employee, recognizing that each person contributes to our success through their position. We are a growing team, join us and live Rurhpumpen!
This position is flexible in location in the Western US, preferably location in good hubs to fly domestically.
This position will have full home office work scheme but travelling on a regular basis.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressFort Smith, AR
BusinessView all jobs at Ruhrpumpen, Inc.
Get fresh Mining Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.