- Posted: over a month ago
- $42,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Job Title: Accounting and Administrative Assistant
The Accounting and Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the office by performing a variety of accounting and administrative tasks.
This is a full-time position. Typical working hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. although flexibility in hours is sometimes required.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Receives and sends correspondence and packages.
- Inputs invoices in the accounting software.
- Reconciles credit card statements.
- Prepare monthly AIA invoices in coordination with Project Managers.
- Maintain all accounting files and records for each project.
- Maintains an organized filing system for project folders, outstanding and paid invoices, tax and other obligations.
- Types and edits correspondence, reports, publications.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field desired.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in small company office operations preferred.
- A Notary Public registration a plus or a willingness to obtain one.
- Experience working in construction back-office operations desirable.
Knowledge, Competencies, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Elementary understanding of accounting functions and procedures
- Elementary understanding of construction-specific payment application procedures and cost coding is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Elementary understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Problem-solving and time management skills
- Spanish spoken and written is a plus.
Exempt / Salaried
Salary range: $42,000- $55,000/ year depending on experience.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, sick and personal time available
Offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactorily passing the pre-hire background screening and will consider reference checks, behavioral interview results, and/or pre-hire tests or profiles.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
Rugo Stone LLC provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion or creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Rugo Stone will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Rugo Stone, LLC (www.rugostone.com) is a natural stone and mosaic contracting company committed to the highest possible quality in craft and customer service. Rugo Stone works throughout the Mid-Atlantic region for some of the most acclaimed architects, churches, developers, construction managers, and private homeowners. The company has grown to become one of the most recognized natural stone and mosaic contractors in the United States, completing hundreds of projects in commercial, residential and ecclesiastical designs, and has received over forty regional, national, and international craftsmanship awards from its peers.
Rugo Stone, LLC
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?