Ruggable Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
Ruggable is a Los Angeles-based, venture-backed, rapidly growing e-commerce startup that is disrupting the $7B rug industry and revolutionizing the market for residential rugs. Our patented 2-Piece Rug System allows you to remove the top layer of your rug and wash it in your home washing machine, offering an affordable, stylish and convenient solution for young families, pet owners, and busy individuals. We're a small, entrepreneurial team with big ambitions. We have a strong brand, established traction, and amazing advisors fueling our steady growth. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor and solve for complex challenges, while charting your own career.
We have an opportunity for a full-time Warehouse Associate. We have an immediate need for a full-time warehouse associate of our patented 2-Piece Rug System that will be tasked with putting together and inspecting products, and adhering to all factory safety guidelines and standards. This position will report to the Production Supervisor. We are looking for a team player with attention to detail who will be able to prioritize, plan, and push jobs through completion within required timelines.
What You'll Do:
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type
- Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
- Prepare all orders for shipment
- Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items
- Operate adequate merchandise management tools (for example, forklift)
- Place merchandise in delivery trucks using appropriate tools and equipment
- Ability to lift 50+lbs
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Good physical (hand/eye coordination)
- Able to bend or kneel frequently
- Normal dexterity required
Desired Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED (preferred)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Must be reliable, punctual, personable, and detail oriented
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently and in teams, and follow detailed directions
*We have 4 Shifts available, open availability is a must*
At Ruggable, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. Ruggable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We proudly recruit and hire a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
To all recruitment agencies: Ruggable does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ruggable employees or any other company destination. Ruggable is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Ruggable