Graphic Designer (Levity)
Ruggable Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ruggable is a Los Angeles-based, venture-backed, rapidly growing e-commerce startup that is disrupting the $7B rug industry and revolutionizing the market for residential rugs. Our patented 2-Piece Rug System allows you to remove the top layer of your rug and wash it in your home washing machine, offering an affordable, stylish and convenient solution for young families, pet owners, and busy individuals. We're a small, entrepreneurial team with big ambitions. We have a strong brand, established traction, and amazing advisors fueling our steady growth. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor and solve for complex challenges, while charting your own career.
Levity (levityhome.com) is a new brand in the Ruggable portfolio. Launched in December 2020, Levity's mission is to build and deliver innovative furniture products that let our customers live without worry. Our patent-pending Chair Systems have removable upholstery that can be washed in a home washing machine and easily interchanged for new styles, offering a stylish and convenient solution for families, pet owners, and active individuals. This is an amazing opportunity to help build an innovative e-commerce company from the ground floor as part of a small, entrepreneurial team with high growth ambitions.
Levity is seeking a talented and self-motivated Graphic Designer to join our Creative Team in a dynamic and collaborative way. This role will play a pivotal part in the growth and success of Levity. It will direct and manage the creation of all campaign assets for Levity's marketing efforts and internal design needs, while cultivating a spirit of creativity and improving efficiencies for our growing team. Under the guidance of the Creative Director, this role will help establish the Levity brand and best practices for design on each of our marketing channels. The ideal candidate will be skilled in Adobe Creative Suite programs, capable of growing and leading a team of designers, and eager to create effective and engaging assets that will immediately impact the growth of the Levity brand. This role requires the candidate to work well under pressure of fast deadlines, handle constructive criticism with grace, and perpetually strive to optimize efficiency as it pertains to their tasks.
What You'll Do:
- Stay up to date with latest design trends
- Create aspirational designs that clearly communicate brand values
- Concept and execute on multiple campaigns, product launches, and promos throughout the year
- Design and distribute one-off creative requests to support general marketing functions
- Manage other designers and creatives to maintain a fast-paced creative calendar and consistently hit deadlines
- Ensure creative assets are enabling all marketing team members to hit KPIs as much as possible, learn from performance, and adjust creative practices according to efficiency
- Project manage Creative timelines and requests within Asana
- Establish strong file management systems for swift collaboration and asset creation
What You'll Need to Have:
- 1+ year's experience leading & managing other designers
- 3+ years' experience (agency or in-house) concepting, designing, and producing marketing campaigns
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong portfolio, demonstrating clear understanding of color theory, typography, messaging hierarchy, and visual storytelling
- Aesthetic and design alignment with the Levity brand
- Ability to create thoughtful illustrations (eg: iconography and custom graphics)
- Experience working with project management tools like Asana or Monday
- Experience designing for another D2C home goods brand
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Animation and video editing experience
At Ruggable, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. Ruggable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We proudly recruit and hire a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
To all recruitment agencies: Ruggable does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ruggable employees or any other company destination. Ruggable is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Ruggable