Olathe Millwork is looking for its next Administrator Sales Assistant!
Looking for a place to join a dynamic team? Want to find a place where you can unlock your untapped potential?
- Self-starter with the ability to critically think and quickly build trust and credibility with Rugby Nation, and new & existing customers.
- A person who is strategic, a planner, thrives on challenge, is creative and wants an opportunity to lead their own projects!
- Technology savvy and believes in continuous improvement with process and procedures.
- Solve problems and break down barriers, working alongside our managers to help realize Rugby’s goals.
We are looking for a strong Administrator to join our team as we continue to rapidly grow our business. The Admin position is accountable for organizing and promoting Rugby Architectural Building Products and Services to existing and new customers.
Who We Are Looking For (Education & Experience):
- 1 – 2 years demonstrated previous experience in an administrative role
- Database management/spreadsheet skills – Microsoft Office Suite Intermediate skills preferred
- Analytical math skills
- Experience with inventory management
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Knowledgeable of Agility and CRM programs preferred
What You Will Do (Essential Functions):
- Proactively stays informed of daily happenings and potential adjustments
- Develop processes, spreadsheets, and procedures to maximize productivity
- Process light manufacturing production information
- Provide customer service to new and existing customers via phone or in person
- Maintaining ongoing customer communications and coordinating logistics in various projects and assignments
- Establish and maintain excellent rapport with internal and external customers
- Creating and processing daily reports, resolving customer complaints, addressing questions and concerns, as well as ensuring customer orders are complete and accurate.
- Be able to use hands to operate a computer or other keyboard instrument.
- Movement from sitting to standing and walking a variety of distances frequently throughout the day
- Be able to lift and carry products from 5-20 lbs. weight to demonstrate features and functions to the customer.
- The functions of this position are usually performed in a climate-controlled office; however, the employee will occasionally have to go into the warehouse. On those occasions, they may be exposed to modest amounts of heat, dust, fumes and noise.
What’s in It for You:
- Monday thru Friday
- Competitive Medical – Dental – Vision
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Traditional & Roth
- Paid Time Off
- GREAT Team environment