Like to work independently and make your own schedule? Rug Doctor, the nation's leader in Do-It-Yourself carpet care, is looking for Independent Contractors (ICs) who are responsible, self-starters to deliver its products and provide service to existing accounts in the following area: Bend, Oregon and surrounding cities.
Our ICs are responsible for providing quality services and merchandising to Rug Doctor accounts in the service area. .
- Restocking products, pricing, facing, rotating, and invoicing of products and machines during each service call
- Inspecting and testing equipment and displays by performing preventative maintenance as needed, including, but not limited to, overall functionality of machines, clean/polish racks, and floor space around and under racks
- Provide customer service, including service calls and Walmart kiosk maintenance, 3rd party merchandising projects, periodic inventory counts, out of cycle service calls, and store service requests
- Must have a reliable SUV, truck, or van to transport products and machines to assigned vendors
- Able to cover fuel and maintenance cost on your truck or van
- Access to a secure location to stock minimal supply of products and machines
- A current, active Drivers License
- Full coverage vehicle insurance
- Acceptable DMV report with No DUIs
- A smart phone
- Physically fit (able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted)
Rug Doctor will pay ICs for their service on a per store basis. IC will be given exact service fees per store prior to start date. Pay period is weekly, with 1099 provided for tax purposes. IC will be provided a list of stores to service the week prior to when they will need service. IC can service stores based on his/her schedule. Some stores may request specific dates and times for services.
Rug Doctor is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer:
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of Rug Doctor is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all ICs and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. Rug Doctor hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.