Top-rated and award winning criminal defense firm has a current need for a Paralegal or Legal Assistant to join their highly functioning team. This is an excellent opportunity to work and learn from experienced Attorneys in a busy practice!
Legal Assistants responsibilities include:
- Assisting head Attorney on a variety of criminal defense matters
- Light bookkeeping & Office Management work
- Preparing for trial on a regular basis
- Customer service and support for clients as well as potential law firm clients
Ideal Legal Assistant experience includes:
- At least 1+ year of experience working as a legal assistant in criminal law
- Experience with litigation, preferably well-versed in e-filing
- Ideally looking in the Van Nuys area
- Paralegal certificate preferred, but not required.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish or Armenian/Russian)
Rufca Recruiting ServicesSearch firm specializes in recruiting for growing companies in California.