Litigation Support Project Manager needed to join a litigation support department’s team in their downtown L.A. office for a large project, with a potential for the work to be ongoing. Litigation Support PM will be responsible for overseeing eDiscovery projects. Candidate will assist legal teams on all aspect of the litigation life cycle. Ideal candidate will have strong technical and project management skills, extensive experience with managing complex, large-scale electronic document reviews and in-depth knowledge of preservation and collection. Position reports to firm’s Litigation Support Manager.
Contract Litigation Support Project Managers should have:
- At least 2+ years working with both LAW and Relativity
- Expert knowledge of data processing and data analysis
- LAW Administrative Certificate desired
- Expert working knowledge of Relativity – RCA certified desired
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively as a team member under extreme pressures
- Full understanding of the EDRM model and litigation lifecycle
- Knowledge of data preservation and collection
- Preferred experience working with Office 365 collection tool
- Three to five years of law firm experience in Litigation Support department and/or related technology experience preferred.