Rufca Recruiting Services Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experienced Corporate Paralegal needed to join a large, international law firm’s Denver office (with the ability to work partially remote until safe to return to the office). The Paralegal is responsible for providing assistance to lawyers in the Corporate, Finance, and Transactions Practice Groups.
Corporate Paralegal Specific Responsibilities include:
- Prepare and file organizational documents, foreign state qualifications, merger certificates, resolutions and Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) financing statements for corporations, general and limited partnerships and limited liability companies.
- Obtain good standing certificates, certified documents, and UCC/other lien searches.
- Analyze UCC and lien search results and prepare summary charts.
- Prepare closing documents, certificates and opinion letters for transaction closings and coordinate execution of same.
- Prepare post-transaction closing binders.
- Perform blue sky research and prepare and file blue sky forms.
- Prepare and maintain stock and option ledgers and related governance records (e.g. minutes, certificates, powers).
- Prepare and file annual reports in states where corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies are incorporated, organized or formed and/or are qualified to do business.
- Assist in due diligence review, data room management and related organizational matters.
- Prepare documents, checklists and spreadsheets for transactions such as financings, mergers conversions, dissolutions and acquisitions and closing statements.
Qualified Paralegals must have:
- Minimum of five years’ experience with corporate and transactional practices at a law firm.
- Ability to manage and take ownership of numerous tasks simultaneously and maintain organized files.
- Proven process improvement and/or knowledge management skills.
- Ability to organize large amounts of data, both hardcopy and electronic, for easy filing and retrieval.
- Ability to be flexible, handle pressure and adapt to changing work priorities, work flow and work assignments in a fast-paced transactional practice.
- Demonstrated skills in Word, Excel, PDF-based programs, Outlook, and databases (Edgar and service company sites). PowerPoint and Visio preferred.
- Demonstrated skills with Carta (software program to manage cap tables, valuations, investments, and equity plans)
- Familiarity with Secretary of State databases and, preferably also with Georgia Superior Court Clerks Cooperative Authority database.
- Demonstrated computer skills, including basic word processing, familiarity with electronic research tools, and/or basic database skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate
Rufca Recruiting Services
Search firm specializes in recruiting for growing companies in California.
LegalView all jobs at Rufca Recruiting Services