This role is an immediate need! We require Electrical Engineers, Electrical Quality Engineers, Electrical Surveyors, etc. for an international project. We are actually looking for a team to place in China, California, and Florida.
Rudram Engineering, Inc. has contracts all over the United States, Canada, and China with Automotive and Aerospace sector clients to provide workers for engagements. Needs come nearly every day, which means that our strong workers are able to go from project site to project site and have work all year long.
This is an exciting opportunity for those that like to lead and appreciate diversity in their jobs. The compensation is also great, and this is set to be anywhere from a 2-6+ month project.
All of your expenses are paid for (food, flights, car rentals, gas, accommodations, hotel, etc.). If you are not within driving distance, we will fly you back home every month too.
You will likely be working 50+ hours/week - every hour will be paid!
We are seeking experienced Electrical Engineers now.
- Oversee & buy-off contractor installation work, onsite at Universal & supplier sites
- High Voltage (480 V) & some low Voltage (12-24 V) systems
- Cable routing (in the wall, on vehicles & underground)
- Monitor correct material specifications (wiring etc.)
- Termination & clamping buy-off & testing
- Ground fault detection
- Control panel wiring, routing, layout & safety
- Validating contractor work to design standards
- Help develop standards from best practice & known concern areas
- Work to local codes, ISO & Universal standards
- Vehicle control electrics
- On-going auditing
- Follow design layouts & specifications (CAD)
IF YOU ARE TALENTED, EXPERIENCED, AND READY TO START - APPLY NOW!
*PLEASE INDICATE IN THE QUESTION/ANSWER SECTION THE ORDER OF PREFERENCE WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO WORK*