We are seeking a Maintenance Engineer to join our team! You will work with leasing managers and tenants to maintain and repair office and apartment buildings and related equipment.
- Timely completion of work orders and special projects
- Completion and troubleshooting of plumbing, electrical, and HVAC service requests
- Some general cleaning & maintenance of common hallways, garage, elevator, etc.
- Requires personal contact with apartment residents and office tenants
- High level of competency and efficiency in all aspects of maintenance operations
- Seasonal salting and snow removal
- Will occasionally require supervision of third party repair vendors (garage doors, appliances, HVAC, etc.)
- On-call rotation; may require overtime, holiday and weekend work
- Must be willing to live in one of our downtown loft apartment buildings at (Grace Lofts, Fashion Square Lofts, Warehouse7 Lofts, or Rudman Lofts). We will provide subsidized rent if necessary.
- Must be proficient with google calendar, google sheets, gmail.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to diagnose low voltage electric problems. Must be extremely proficient in using a multi-meter to diagnose problems.
- Ability to handle physical workload
Saint Louis, MO