**THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION.**
We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated, persistent, and can communicate confidently with a strong customer service mindset. Our agents focus on providing the best customer service experience as they help their clients navigate through the insurance and retirement planning process. We offer award-winning training on insurance education and sales techniques that in combination with your current skill set will put you on the fast track to a successful sales career.
As an Insurance Agent, your responsibilities will range from:
· Use company-sponsored leads to identify and schedule appointments with your clients
· Assist and review a customer’s insurance policy options and plan for their future
· Identify new avenues of business and sales opportunities
· Participate in branch training to understand trends from field research
It’s time to put your skills to work for you. Apply today!
Symmetry Financial Group is the fastest growing insurance marketing organization in the country. Our extensive portfolio of life insurance and annuity products include Term, Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, UL, EIUL, Disability, Critical Illness, Annuity, EIA, SPIA, LTC, and more. Each of our state licensed representatives are independent brokers, and with that freedom, they have the resources to provide clients with endless options and the ability to customize the best coverage and prices that fit families’ needs. Our most important focus areas include getting agents paid quickly, keeping costs minimal, and giving agents the training and support needed to achieve success. We host national conferences and events to support our agents in becoming experts on the industry-leading products we offer our clients. Learn more about working with Symmetry by contacting our recruiter.
- Present, promote and sell products/services
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to audience needs
What sets Symmetry Financial Group apart from the rest of the industry?
Agents are afforded:
- Unlimited Earning Potential
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexible Schedules
Symmetry Financial Group offers its agents:
- Industry-leading compensation packages Exclusive lead program
- National conferences and extensive product training
- Branded marketing assets and support
- World-class travel and incentive programs
- The ability to own your agency
Rudick Companies, LLC
Why Work Here?Safety for families: It is our goal to provide our clients with coverage that enables them to live the life they want to live if the unthinkable were to happen. Each of our state licensed representatives are independent brokers, and with that freedom we have the resources to provide clients with endless options, the best coverage, and prices that fit their family’s needs. With the ability to shop on their behalf with over 30 top rated insurance companies that we work with, we are confident that we can customize the best plan for them and their family.
“Work/Life Balance, Great Culture, Meaningful Work, Great Growth Opportunity, Uncapped Income!”