Ruby's Place, a 48 year old non-profit specializing in helping those who have been affected by human trafficking, domestic violence and violent crimes is looking for a dynamic Clinical Program Manager to join our growing organization.Currently, Ruby's Place has two residential shelters, two transitional houses, a large scattered site housing program, and a swiftly growing outreach and education department. This summer we will launch Southern Alameda County's Trauma Recovery Center. The Clinical Program Manager would have the opportunity to develop their supervisory skills with the clinical team, teach and train on various trauma topics, and maintain their clinical skills when working with clients and providing consultation to other clinicians. Clinical training opportunities for this position are available. If you are a licensed clinician interested in joining a diverse, growing but established organization whose mission is to help those affected by violence and trauma this may be the position for YOU!
The Clinical Program Manager must have a Master’s Degree in clinical and/or counseling psychology or related field, and MUST be registered with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences as one of the following: a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), or a Licensed Educational Psychologist (LEP). The CPM should have experience in providing therapy, crisis intervention, group counseling, general experience working with people who are survivors of domestic violence and human trafficking, and providing training to the members of multidisciplinary team. In addition, the CPM will have an understanding of the dynamics of abusive relationships and a commitment to preventing violence in the home as well as an understanding of, and sensitivity to, serving diverse populations. The State mandated 40-hour Domestic Violence and the 40-hour Human Trafficking counselor certification is required (this can be scheduled after date of hire). Must possess a valid CADriver’s license, proof of insurance. Fingerprints and background check required. Must be able to provide a copy of a college degree and California Board License. Professional license from Board of Behavioral Sciences must remain valid at all times during your employment at Ruby's Place.
HOURS OF WORK:
The hours of work are full-time, 40 hours per week. The CPM must be available to respond to any other unforeseen circumstances or emergencies. Due to COVID-19 this position is remote until January 2021.
SALARY: 75-80k annually
1. Supervise RP clinicians who provide therapy services to all residential, housed and outreach clients.
2. Carry a clinical caseload as necessary.
3. Abide to all necessary HIPPA compliance issues around telehealth during Covid-19 crisis.
4. Ensure continuity of care to clients by providing tele-therapy, managing crisis and complying with all mandated reporting standards while working remotely.
5. Provide online training through Zoom and other means of technology to ensure compliance with grant objectives.
6. Coordinate and facilitate annual agency training schedules including all mandatory training and those that enhance and expand upon agency goals.
7. Ensure all RP clients receive mental health services that are aligned with agency mission and trauma-informed practices and any necessary referrals as requested.
8. Provide individual reflective supervision to designated RP staff.
9. Provide monthly self-care groups to staff at admin and shelter sites.
10. Oversee that clinical reports are submitted on time and work with the data team to confirm data is being reported correctly.
11. Participate in monthly Clinical Department meetings.
12. Participate in bi-monthly group supervisions with other RP staff.
13. Work with the Director of Clinical Services to understand the clinical program objectives and contracts and ensure that clinical staff are meeting program goals.
14. Work with the leadership team on program growth through assistance in funding opportunities, program development and roll out.
15. Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Clinical Services.
Ability to communicate and write business correspondence, reports and applications. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups and individuals.
Ability to interpret budgets, government regulations, and financial reports. Ability to collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Ruby’s Place is committed to the implementation of an Affirmative Action Policy and the Americans with Disability Policy in its recruitment, selection and placement of all personnel and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why Work Here?
Great diverse team, room for growth, great benefits and employee development
Castro Valley, CA