IT'S NOT WORK WHEN IT'S A PASSION
Ruby Tuesday Hawaii is driven by uncompromising freshness and quality, gracious hospitality and destined to be the envy of the casual dining business. Fresh, quality food, great people and important benefits are the perfect ingredients for a rewarding and exciting career. In fact, we're as dedicated to the personal and professional growth of each and every team member as we are to the freshness and quality of our food. Whether it's just part-time or an entire career, we want to make sure you get everything you want out of your Ruby Tuesday experience. And as soon as you join the team you'll notice the fun, friendly working environment and the variety of experience that comes with working at Ruby Tuesday Hawaii.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- $500 Signing bonus after completing 6 months with the company
- Flexible schedules Competitive Pay (up to $16 to start) and opportunities for raises
- Career Advancement
- 35% Employee Meal Discount (bring up to 5 people with you and discount applies to all 6 people), restrictions apply.
- Credit Union Membership
- Great teamwork, camaraderie, and stability
- Over 40 Years of experience...after all, we've been doing this since 1972
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- A proven commitment to deliver quality food in a timely manner to all guests you are privileged to serve.
- A passion for continuous learning and discovery.
The Cook is responsible for preparing all food orders within a timely manner and according to guest special request and Ruby Tuesday recipes. Communicates with the service team and the expo to ensure the food orders meet the guests' expectations. You will learn to ensure the highest quality preparation and presentation through the following cooking techniques: grilling, deep frying, baking, broiling, and steaming. Responsibilities also include the set-up, cleanliness, and organization of the work area before, during, and after every shift.