Summary of Position:
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for supporting for a variety of Food and Beverage Operations projects, tracking of operational metrics, and administration functions required of the Ops Director, District Managers, and Culinary/Beverage Manager. The Ops Coordinator will maintain all project files, support data entry/word processing needs of the Operations Leadership Team, coordinate meetings, events, travel, etc. for the Ops team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Composes and prepares a variety of correspondence, memos, reports, and other materials for the Operations Leadership Team.
- Coordinate activities related to the Ruby Slipper Restaurant Group Culinary and Beverage Counsel
- Develop program overviews, manuals, preparation standards, trainings and program implementation materials for current and future menu and retail products and food/beverage specials. Maintain program overviews, preparation standards for current and future menu, retail products and food and beverage specials. Collaborate with training team to maintain and assist with development of trainings and program implementation of materials related to menu and food and beverage specials.
- Supports the administrative creation maintenance of menu and product specifications.
- Supports Ops leaders in the tracking and completion of Ops Performance Reviews.
- Support Ops Leaders in product sourcing when requested.
- Coordinate and schedule audit systems to maintain the highest level of quality and cleanliness in all culinary facilities.
- Compile and analyze company data such as sales figures and financials and create reports for management’s review.
- Strong computer skills; ability to analyze financial metrics.
- Organized and systematic approach to work and the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Genuine passion for food
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.